VideoNow is an electronic programming guide and listing service. By accessing the service, users can discover more free content that available for them to watch in their area.
2. What information can I find on VideoNow?
Our service includes the following:
The location of the channel on the satellite
Information on how you can watch the content
3. Is this information available on both the internet and my mobile phone?
Yes, there are web and mobile websites, as well as IOS and Android apps available to download for free from your phone’s app store.
4. How can I receive channels available on VideoNow?
To receive channels, the viewer must be within the coverage area of the service and have the appropriate direct-to-home satellite equipment package. To learn more about the requirements, please visit our How to Watch page.
5. How can I find a channel I’m interested in?
All channels are listed in alphabetical order on the home page where you can browse freely. If you’re looking to refine your search, there are filters at the top of the page.
6. Where is the information in the channel lineup from?
The information in our service has been provided by our resellers and broadcasters.
7. What kind of channels are included?
A variety of free channels are included on VideoNow. Programming ranges across genres and also includes a number of multicultural content such as Arabic, Farsi, Spanish.
8. Is using this channel lineup free of charge?
Yes. All services on VideoNow are free of charge.
9. What equipment do I need to receive the Galaxy 19 Direct-to-Home service?
75cm Ku-band satellite antenna or a dish (this may vary depending on your exact location)
Low Noise Block (LNB) Converter
Free-to-Air satellite receiver, also called an Integrated Receiver Decoder
10. Do I need a professional service for Direct-to-Home installation, or can I handle set up myself?
You can handle it yourself! However, if you’re not comfortable doing so, there are several professional services available.
11. During installation, where should the antenna be installed?
The antenna should be installed where there is a clear line-of-sight to the satellite location. No buildings, trees, etc, should block the path.